The second issue of Rare & Unique Vehicles features “Diminutive” as its central theme with 26 articles focusing on small-, mini- and microcars.
Table of Contents
- Editor’s Letter
- America: Spacke Cyclecar Prototype
- Germany: Feels Like Flying – Hans Grade and His Cars
- Germany: Engelbert Zaschka & His Folding Car
- Germany: Maikäfer, Flieg! – The Life and Works of Josef Ganz
- Germany: An Automotive Wonderland – 1950s One-Offs
- Germany/Czech Republic: „Repeat Offenders”
- France/UK: Moving Boutique – Quasar Unipower
- France: Driving Freely – The Origins of „Voiture Sans Permis”
- Before the Isetta – Post-War Italian Microcars
- Italian Freedom – Casalini Sulky II (1976)
- Austria: Austro-Daimler „Sascha” – Porsche’s Jewel for the Masses
- Austria: From Sidecars to Microcars – Felber Autoroller
- United Kingdom: Who Needs Three Wheels? – Opperman Unicar
- Switzerland: Belcar – The Plastic Egg
- Born in Isolation – Post-war Spanish Microcars
- Post-War Hungarian Microcars
- Freed From the Eagle – Czechoslovak Cyclecars
- Czechoslovak Ingenuity – Post-War Czechoslovak Microcars
- Romania: From Jetpack to Electric Bikes – Life of Justin Capră
- Soviet Squirrel – Byelka A50 – Designers Against Manufacturers
- Land of the Rising Sandal – Japanese Microcars of the 1940s and 1950s
- Japanese K-Cars: Sports & Performance Pioneers
- China: The Small Leap Forward – Micro- and Minicars in Shanghai
- India: Sailing With the Clouds – SAIL Badal
- Australia: Dart Desire – Goggomobil Dart
- Personal Endeavors – Home-Made Minicars From All Around the World
- 100-Year of the Harper Runaboutc -Let’s get moving!
- Jeep Fleetvan FJ-3 – An On-Roader
- “Spin the Globe”
- Crossbreed – Jaguar XK150S „Tow Car”
- Art Deco At Its Best – Majestic – the motomobile
- Start, a Fiberglass-Bodied Soviet Minibus
- Raoul Thiébaut and the Zelensis : plastic is fantastic !
A digital version is available on the Readly platform. You can download the Readly App from the Apple Store, Google Play or there is a Desktop version as well.
Paper magazine will be out on 26 March!
Price excludes p & p. Shipping costs are based on location (Hungary, Austria, Germany, rest of Europe, rest of the world)